Gracie Girl Goes to Zoes

 Well the summer of Gracie has begun! 

This week mom and our nurse took Gracie on a car ride up a few counties north of us where in real life, I teach special ed kindergarten. 


My school friends have been absolutely amazing during this time and have always checked in, supported and even raised money for us to stay in Ronald McDonald all those months. 

When I unexpectedly gave birth to Gracie, I had put my kids on the bus and just never came back. I guess that is kind of how it works when you give birth unexpectedly, but it was so strange to see them all at lunch and then just not see them again for almost a year. 


There is this incredible ice cream place up there where the slogan is "cow to cone in 3 days". Imagine the most fresh, delicious, hand made ice cream your lips have ever tasted. That is this place.

It's also adorable. And their food is beyond delish. 

So for our first big Gracie's summer outting, we went up to Zoe's and met all my friends and all their babes. And of course, we had to take some photos while we were there! 




Comments

Popular Posts